Live animals (AVI) - air freight only
Kombinierte See- und Luftverkehre aus China nach Europa.
Derartiger Transport ist eine Verbindung von einem chinesischen Seehafen, mit Transit über die Vereinigten Arabischen Emirate (Jebel Ali Free Zone) bis zu einem europäischen Flughafen.
Die gesamte Transportzeit beträgt ungefähr 18-22 Tage, also ca. 2 Wochen kürzer als bei einer reinen Seefracht.
Dabei liegt der Transportpreis zwar höher als bei der Seefracht, aber immer noch deutlich niedriger als beim Lufttransport.
A safety data sheet (SDS), material safety data sheet (MSDS), or product safety data sheet (PSDS) is an important component of product stewardship and occupational safety and health. It is intended to provide workers and emergency personnel with procedures for handling or working with that substance in a safe manner, and includes information such as physical data (melting point, boiling point, flash point, etc.), toxicity, health effects, first aid, reactivity, storage, disposal, protective equipment, and spill-handling procedures. SDS formats can vary from source to source within a country depending on national requirements.
Click here to choose another container.
1) The transporter must be big enough for the animal to stand on its legs, turn around, and lie down.
2) The transporter must be clean and be provided with appropriate lock (so that the cage could not open during the flight).
3) The transporter should be inlaid with moisture absorbing material and must be ventilated from at least three different sides of the transporter.
4) The transporter should have a special sticker on one side containing the name of the animal and its last feeding time.
5) The sender must provide and attach water and food containers.
6) Do klatki nadawca musi dołączyć pojemnik w wodą oraz jedzeniem
7) ATTENTION! THE CAGE CANNOT BE MADE OF A NET. The net cages are not accepted for transportation.
A – length from the tip of the animal’s nose to the base of its tail
B – height from the ground to the animal’s elbow joint. A + ½ B = the length of the cage
C – total width of the cage
D – height from the ground to the top of the animal’s head
With live animals transport only airport-to-airport mode of transport is possible.
All transported animals must have current vaccination record (distemper and rabies) and a current veterinarian’s certificate confirming the heath condition of the animal.
Property insurance in land, sea and air transport provides financial compensation in case of cargo damage.
Property is insured during the transportation, loading, reloading, unloading and temporary storage.
The obligatory insurance often results from INCOTERMS trading rules which are the base of the international trade base.
The obligation to insure cargo results from INCOTERMS trading rules which are the base for international trading, which define the responsibility for cargo insurance.
The insurance base for cargo are Institute Cargo Clauses A, B, C, from January, 1st, 2009.
Please insert the correct figur in order to check if youre not a robot
By submiting this form I agree to the processing of my personal data in connection with the inquiry sent via the contact form, at the same time I acknowledge that consent may be revoked at any time.
1. The administrator of your personal data is OMEGAir CARGO sp. O. O., Glewice 1C, 72-100 Goleniow, POLAND, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Contact with the Data Protection Supervisor at OMEGAir CARGO sp. O. O. O. Is available at the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
3. Personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. and the GDPR regulations in order to answer the inquiry submitted via the contact form;
4. Personal data will be stored until the end of correspondence or withdrawal of consent;
5. You have the right to: request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to withdraw consent;
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for Data Protection;
Information about provate data protection (GDPR)
OMEGAir CARGO is now a FMC NVOCC operator
LANDLINE PHONE FALIURE